ESTA for Spanish citizens

Home Page » ESTA Online Application System » ESTA for Spanish citizens

If you’re travelling to the US for pleasure or business, you’ll need to apply for a visa beforehand. Even if you are a citizen of Spain, you may need to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) depending on your destination.

If you don’t have an ESTA, you may be subject to long delays at US airports and could even be denied boarding altogether. Without an ESTA, you may also have difficulty travelling to certain parts of the US.

Visa To USA From Spain

Spain is one of the latest countries to ratify the 2008 United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), making Spain a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) country. Travelers must have a valid passport from Spain and proof of return or onward travel. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will thoroughly inspect your passport to ensure that all pages are complete, there are no markings indicating it has been altered, and that it is not fraudulent. You will also be asked for your visa type, date of issue, number of entries permitted into Spain and your onward/return travel plans. CBP officers may request to see recent photos or other supporting documentation regarding your stay in Spain.

If you are traveling as part of a group (of up to 5 people), each traveler must have their own passport, visa and entry permit. If you are traveling as part of a group (of more than 5 people), all members of the group must apply for visas separately using one application form per person. Group applications must be submitted at least 14 days before the planned arrival in the United States.

To apply for a U.S. visa through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), travelers should first create an online account with CBP by entering their name, date of birth and email address. You will then need to provide your passport information, as well as copies of your air ticket, hotel reservation confirmation and transfer receipt if applicable. You will also be

Benefits Of USA Tourist Visa For Citizen Of Spain

Spain is a popular tourist destination for citizens of many different countries, including the United States. If you are a Spanish citizen and want to visit the United States, you will need an ESTA visa.

There are many benefits of getting an ESTA visa if you are a Spanish citizen. First, if you have a valid passport, ESTA will automatically approve your trip. This means there is no need to go through the long process of applying for a visa in advance. Second, ESTA allows you to stay in the US for up to six months without having to get a visa every time you travel. Finally, if you are traveling with a Nexus Card (a card issued by certain banks and other institutions in the US), it will be accepted at most US ports of entry. This means that you won’t have to carry any extra documents with you when traveling to the US.

Visitor Visa Documents For The USA To Spanish People

To be eligible for a visitor visa to the USA, you will need to provide your passport, visa application form, photo identification and proof of financial support. The most common document you will need is your passport.

Proof of Financial Support

You must provide documentation that proves you can afford to cover your costs while in the USA. This could include bank statements, income tax returns or letters from your employer or school indicating that you are being paid for your visit. You may also be asked to provide a letter of invitation from a US citizen or company sponsoring your trip.

Passport photos

To process your visa application, the US embassy or consulate will require 2 passport-style photos. Make sure you have these photos available when you come to apply for your visa. If you do not have photos with you when you apply, you can set up a photo session at a local photo studio before your trip.

America Visa For Spanish Citizens – Q&A

There is now an ETA for Spanish citizens, which simplifies the process for obtaining a visa to enter the United States. The visas are valid for up to six months, and can be obtained at any U.S. embassy or consulate.

Requirements for obtaining a visa include a passport valid for at least six months after your intended return, copies of all travel documents, a visa fee (currently $140), and a visa application.

Spanish citizens should also provide evidence of residence in Spain (such as a utility bill, bank statement, or lease agreement), as well as proof of sufficient funds to cover expenses while in the United States (admission ticket and cash equivalent). Applicants can also apply for ESTA online.


If you are a Spanish citizen or EU national, you can apply for ESTA. You will need to provide your name, date of birth, passport number and country of citizenship. If you are travelling to the US for tourism or business, you do not need to apply for ESTA.

Share the article

Return to the most interesting content

Related Articles