Greece ETIAS for citizens of Honduras

The European Union (EU) has introduced a new law called the Emergency Transit Scheme for citizens of member states who need to travel between the EU and Honduras. This is due to the current political situation in Honduras.
The law, which came into effect on Saturday, allows for citizens of any EU member state to transit through the country without having to obtain a visa or providing proof of onward journey.
The scheme is only applicable to passengers travelling between the EU and Honduras and does not apply to those travelling between Honduras and other countries in Central America.

If you are travelling between the EU and Honduras, make sure you check if you are eligible for the scheme and get ready to travel without hassle.

Applying For Greece ETIAS From Honduras

In order to apply for Greece ETIAS from Honduras, you must meet the following criteria:

  • You are a citizen of Honduras
  • You have a valid passport and visa
  • You are travelling to Greece for no more than 90 days
  • You are not carrying any weapons or contraband
  • Your stay will be limited to the territory of Greece

ETIAS applications can be made online or at a Greek embassy or consulate. There is a fee associated with both methods. Once you have met the above requirements, you will need to complete an application form and submit it along with your required documents to the embassy or consulate. Your passport and visa will also need to be verified. After your application has been processed, you will receive a notification in either English or Spanish informing you of the timeframe within which you can arrive in Greece. Upon arrival, you will need to present your valid passport and visa to immigration officials who will then issue you a Greek ETIA card.

Reasons You Should Get An Greece ETIAS

If you have a valid ETIAS card and are a citizen of Honduras, you may be able to travel to Greece without obtaining a visa. This is because the ETIAS card qualifies you for the visa-free regime under the European Union’s Schengen Agreement.

The ETIAS card is an electronic travel document that allows citizens of certain countries to travel to Schengen Area countries for up to 90 days without having to obtain a visa. The ETIAS card is also valid for travel within the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.

To qualify for the visa-free regime, you must meet three conditions: you must have a valid ETIAS card, be a citizen of one of the listed countries and have been resident in your home country for at least four months prior to making your trip.

The ETIAS card is available to citizens of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China (excluding Hong Kong SAR), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland (except Northern Ireland), Italy*, Latvia*, Lithuania*, Luxembourg*, Malta*, Netherlands*, New Zealand*, Poland*, Portugal*, Romania* Slovakia*, Slovenia*, Spain*, Sweden* and United Kingdom. nationals should apply online or at an embassy or consulate in their home country.

Things To Consider Before Coming To Greece

If you are a citizen of Honduras, and you are considering traveling to Greece for tourism or business purposes, please be aware of the following considerations.

When travelling to Greece with your passport, remember that your visa will not be valid if it is not stamped in your passport. You will need to obtain a ‘Etias’ visa from the Hellenic Minister of Interior before travelling to Greece. The cost of this visa is €60 and can be obtained from any Greek embassy or consulate.

Greece is a Schengen member country, which means that you are entitled to travel freely around the Schengen Area without having to show your passport every time you cross a border. However, if you plan on staying more than 90 days in any given country within the Schengen Area (counting Greece as one country), you will need to obtain a residence permit from the relevant authorities in each country you will be staying in. To find out more about obtaining a residence permit in Europe, please visit our website.

Greece ETIAS For Citizens Of Honduras – FAQ

The Hellenic Foreign Ministry has just released theGreek ETIAS for citizens of Honduras. The required documents are: -Valid passport -One recent color passport-2 recent passport-size photos -Proof of residence in Honduras (land lease, rental agreement, utility bill, etc.) -Race classification form from your home country If you do not have all of the required documents, you can still apply for the Greek ETIAS.

Here is a list of what is not required:

  • Utility bills from Greece
  • Work or school certificates from Greece
  • Bank statements from Greece
  • Evidence of health insurance coverage from Greece
  • Birth certificate

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

According to recent reports, Greece is set to start issuing its own ETIAS – also known as an Entry and Transit Visa – for citizens of Honduras this month.

This new visa will replace the current Honduran e-visa system and enable easier travel between both countries. Citizens of Honduras who hold a valid passport and one recent color photograph are eligible to apply for the Greek ETIAS.

Applicants who do not possess all the required documents must first prove their residency in Honduras through means such as a land lease, rental agreement, or utility bill.

Finally, race classification forms must be submitted from your home country if you are multi-racial.

Share the article

Return to the most interesting content

Related Articles