Sweden ETIAS for citizens of Honduras

As of January 1, 2018, citizens of Honduras who are in Sweden will require a visa in order to stay longer than three months. This change is a direct result of the implemented European Union (EU) directive known as the Schengen Agreement.

For people who don’t currently have an ETIAS visa, or for those who have an expired ETIAS visa, there are a few things you can do in order to enter Sweden without complication. If you’re planning on staying for more than three months, however, you’ll need to obtain a visa.

Luckily, getting a Swedish visa is fairly straightforward and does not require any pre-existing relationships with the country. In fact, all you need is proof that you are eligible to reside in Sweden and provide information about your travel plans.

Applying For Sweden ETIAS From Honduras

If you are a citizen of Honduras and you want to apply for the Sweden ETIAS, you will need to provide some documentation.

Your identification documents must include your:

  • Passport
  • Citizenship certificate
  • Driver’s license
  • Work visa
  • Student visa
  • Comprehensive Health Insurance Card (AI)
  • Proof that you own property in Sweden or have a family member who owns property in Sweden. You can provide a bill of sale, mortgage document, or any other proof of ownership.
  • Proof that you have a job offer in Sweden. You can provide an employment letter or proof of your salary.

You also need to provide information about your financial situation. You need to include:

  • Your income tax return from the previous year
  • An asset declaration with values and dates of purchase or acquisition
  • A money laundering compliance certificate if you are a person considering opening a business in Sweden. This certificate must be from a financial institution in your country that is recognised by the banks in Sweden as being reliable and compliant with anti-money laundering laws.

Reasons You Should Get An Sweden ETIAS

If you are a citizen of Honduras and you want to travel to Sweden, you will need an ETIAS permit. The ETIAS permit is required for all tourists traveling to Sweden for more than 90 days. This permit is free for citizens of most countries, but you will need to submit your passport and a visa application before you can receive the permit. The ETIAS permit allows you to stay in Sweden for up to three months and it gives you access to many of the same benefits that Swedish citizens have.

Things To Consider Before Coming To Sweden

There are a few things to consider before coming to Sweden as an ETIAS (Electronic Travel Identification Assembly) holder from Honduras.

  • First, you will need a valid passport.
  • Second, you will need a valid visa for Sweden.
  • Third, you will need an ETIAS card.
  • Finally, you will need a land or sea travel document that shows your name and the date of your arrival in Sweden.

Sweden ETIAS For Citizens Of Honduras – FAQ

What is the Sweden e-TIAS?

The Sweden e-TIAS is an electronic travel authorization system that allows nationals of certain eligible countries to travel to Sweden without a visa. The e-TIAS allows you to electronically submit your passport information and receive a visa waiver that will allow you to stay in Sweden for up to 90 days.

How do I apply for the Sweden e-TIA?

You must first register with the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket). After registering, you will be able to apply for the Sweden e-TIA through the Migrationsverkets website. You will need your passport number, date of birth, and other required information. The application process can take up to 10 working days.

Once you have registered and applied for the e-TIA, you will receive an email notification with your visa waiver code. You will need this code when traveling to Sweden. You can print out your visa waiver card or display it on your smartphone screen when traveling to Sweden.

Will I need a visa if I receive my Sweden e-TIA?

If you receive your Sweden e-TIA, you will not need a visa to enter Sweden. However, if you plan to stay longer than 90 days in Sweden, you will need a visa. You can obtain a visa from an embassy or consulate of Sweden in your home country or from one of the Swedish diplomatic missions worldwide.

Share the article

Return to the most interesting content

Related Articles